- We offer wholesale accounts to online retailers and brick-and-mortar businesses.
- After reviewing your application, we may ask you for additional information to qualify and approve your account.
- All products purchased under a wholesale account must only be used for resale purposes.
- After your wholesale account has been approved, you will receive an email inviting you to create an account. Once your account is activated, you can begin placing wholesale orders directly through our website.
- Our minimum opening order is $150 USD.
- Our minimum reorder is $100 USD.
- Products are sold in multiples of 3 and 6.
- All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that the actual color of our products may vary slightly from the photographs shown on our website.
- Samples can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see the actual product prior to placing an order. Samples are charged at the wholesale rate, per product, plus shipping. The cost of samples will be credited towards your first order.
Craft My Occasion Promotions
- All Craft My Occasion promotions are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail and are not available to wholesale accounts.
Payment Methods & Terms
- We accept the following payment methods for orders placed on our website:
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover)
- Paypal (in USD only)
- A 5% monthly service charge will be assessed for all past due invoices. Orders will be placed on hold for accounts with past due invoices until they are paid in full.
- A $30 USD service charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- In addition to international shipping charges, international wholesale customers are responsible for any taxes and customs-related duty fees. In some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to Craft My Occasion once your order has left our warehouse. Payment for such post-delivery fees and charges must be submitted to Craft My Occasion immediately upon receipt of invoice.
Returns & Cancellations
- We do not accept returns on wholesale orders.
- In the event that you’ve received damaged or defective items, please accept our sincere apologies! Reach out to us within 5 days of receipt of your order at email@example.com. Provide the order number, photos and details about the damaged or defective product(s).
- Order cancellations are accepted only in the event that we are not able to meet the agreed-upon delivery date. We are not able to accept order cancellations under any other circumstances.
Discounts & Retail Pricing
- With the exception of short-term promotions or sales, our products may not be sold for less than the current US MSRP retail price listed on our website.
We reserve the right to refuse future business with any account reselling our products at or near wholesale prices.
Third Party Websites
The resale of Craft My Occasion products via Amazon (and other marketplace websites), Etsy, Ebay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, auction sites, or social media sites (such as Facebook or Instagram) is not permitted. Failure to comply may result in your wholesale account being revoked.
- All photographs, designs, products, content, text, and graphics found within the Craft My Occasion website are the exclusive intellectual property of Craft My Occasion and its licensors and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent.
- Our wholesale line sheets are not to be distributed or shared in any form.
- If you would like to use our product photography to market Craft My Occasion products, you must be an approved Craft My Occasion retail partner.
- If you are an approved retail partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Craft My Occasion and we maintain discretion over final usage of images.
- All Craft My Occasion photos and written content may only be used on another website or in print with express permission from and when credited to Craft My Occasion.
- All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when Craft My Occasion is credited and tagged when applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
Please let us know if you have any questions, email@example.com.
We look forward to partnering with you!